Are You Students Of Indira Gandhi National Open University? And Are You Confused For How To Download ID Card And How To Apply Online For Identity Card For New Students? If Yes Then You Came On Right Article. In This Article, I Will Give You Information About Identity Card And Where It Can Be Used In the Future.
IGNOU ID Card 2020
Indra Gandhi National Open University is a known a university which provides the students with a plethora of options of subject and courses to choose from. Like every year, this year also the university has come up with a few changes and for the same reason, it has introduced the Students Identity Card.
All the student who has enrolled themselves in the university through the online or offline mode they need to visit the IGNOU official website And Download Their ID Card. The university has taken out the rule that all the students who enrolled in 2019 or after that are supposed to issue the New Student ID Card to be eligible to sit for the exams.
No One Students Are Eligible To Get Identity Card Without Submit Admission Form. So, We Are Giving Advice To The Students For Complete Online Admission Process Then Apply For ID Card.
Procedure For Applying IGNOU New Students Identity Card
The IGNOU is a very student-driven university which decides all the procedures and keeping in mind the valuable time of the students and their comfort. After receiving a number of queries from the students, we have curated a step by step guide about how to apply identity card for IGNOU new students? :
Follow Below Steps To Get Your ID Cad Online
- It is very important for the student to browse through the official website which is http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- students have browsed through the official website, the candidates from the Register Online drop-down menu, need to select the option ‘Fresh Admission’.
- Once the candidate has clicked on the option, he or she will be redirected to a link which is: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/.
- The candidates also have an option to directly open the above-mentioned link to save time and efforts.
- Then the candidates will be asked to ‘LOG IN’. Where they will need to mention their credentials like the username, password, and the Captcha Code.
- The candidates need to read all the instructions carefully and not miss out on any point. Then click on the ‘Apply Identity Card’ Link.
- After the submit application form, the students can access their Identity Card.
- Then the student can either download it or print it for future purposes.
In like any university, even in the Indra Gandhi National Open University, the Identity card does hold tremendous importance in the university. If you are someone who is stuck with a number of queries regarding downloading the ID Card then you can easily go through this article and understand the procedures of How To Submit IGNOU Identity Card Online Form? And How To Download It?.
Frequently Asked Questions About IGNOU Identity Card
How Can I Get IGNOU ID Card?
If You Are New Students Then You Should Submit Application Form For Identity Card. Of If You Are Old Students Then You Can Download It By Entering Your Enrollment Number On Official Website.
What Is The Password For Identity Card?
Your Password Is Same As Your Admission Password. And Also You Can Reset It By Clicking On Forget Password.
Can I Get Duplicate ID Card If I Lose My Original ID Card?
Yes You Can Get Duplicate ID Card By Submitting Application Form. CLICK HERE
Is It Compulsory To Get Identity Card?
Yes It Is Compulsory. Without Identity Card Supervisor Will Not Allow You In The Exam Hall.
The students should note that they cannot lose the Identity card. If they lose it then they will not be eligible to write the exams. Hence, students should be the utmost care for their ID Card While Going For Exam.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in