Hello Everyone, I Hope You All Are Good. I’m Going To Publish an Informative Article About MYSY Scholarship 2020-21. In This Article I Will Cover Lot’s Of Question About This Scholarship Which Is Frequently Asked By Students. This Scholarship Is Only For Those Students Who Belong From Gujarat State. So, Please Read This Article If Your Are From Gujarat Otherwise Leave it.
Information About MYSY Scholarship 2020-21
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY), is the platform for the students seeking education. The scholarship will help students to brighten their future. The MSYS Scholarship proves beneficial for the students in the long run to complete. Their education. To get the benefits of the scholarship students need to apply for the scholarship on a timer and need to fulfill the criteria. This Scholarship is an initiative by the Government of Gujarat to assist the students belonging to the financially weaker sections.
The students who are looking for the scholarship to help themselves in pursuing their studies without any barrier can have a look at the MYSY scholarship. The student can check the official website to avail of the benefits of This scholarship. The government assigns INR 1000 Crores for the scholarship every year to help students in pursuing their dreams.
What Is The Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship?
Gujarat Governemnt Provding Lot’s Benifits By Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. All Benifits Are Mentioned Below So, Check Out It.
|Courses Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Education Fee||Books & Equipment Fee||Hostel Fees|
|MBBS And BDS From GMERS||Rs. 200000/- Per Annum or 50%. whichever is less||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 1200/- Per Month|
|Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Nursing Degree||Rs. 50000/- Per Annum||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 1200/- Per Month|
|B.Ed, B.sc, BA, Etc..||Rs. 10000/- Per Annum||Rs. 1200/- Per Month|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of MYSY Scholarship?
The student wants to get the benefits of the MYSY scholarship needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. If the students fail to meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will not be able to get the benefits.
Here is a list of criteria that students must have a look, before applying for the MYSY scholarship.
- The student must have scored 80% marks in class 10 if wish to get the benefit of the scholarship for Diploma, Engineering, and Pharmacy courses.
- The student willing to get the benefit in the degree course after completing a diploma needs to score 65% in the Diploma.
- The income of the student’s family must not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- The student wishes to seek a scholarship that needs to be domiciled in Gujarat.
- The student should have enrolled for the diploma/degree program.
You Need To Submit Below Document
The students willing to apply for the scholarship of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana need to have all the required documents. In case, the student fails to submit any of the below-listed documents; it might lead to rejection of the application. Hence the student will be unable to avail of the benefits.
So, it always suggested going through the below list of documents before applying for the scholarship.
- Income certificate of the parents. LINK
- Self-declaration certificate of the parents. LINK
- Mark-sheet of the last passed exam.
- Certificate of the student of college or school, in case of a new student.
- Fee receipt of the student.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank details.
How To Apply Online Application Form For MYSY Scholarship 2020-21?
Those willing to apply application form for the MYSY scholarship need to follow the given steps so that they can avail of the benefit provided by the state government to the bright students, who face financial crises. The student should keep a note that the scholarship forms are released every year in June- August. The student just needs to follow the steps given below. Also, Visit The MYSY Official Website For More Information.
- The student is required to browse through the official site of the MYSY.
- Secondly, the student needs to click on the MYSY Scholarship 2020-2021 link.
- Thirdly, the student needs to fill the registration form by filling all the details and submit the form.
- After the completion of registration, the student will receive the id and password.
- Now the student needs to login using the newly created id and password.
- The student is provided to check the MYSY Scholarship application on the screen.
- After this, the student needs to fill all the required details, and by uploading the documents required.
- Once the student fills up all the details, they next need to click on the submit button, for the final submission of the scholarship form.
MYSY Scholarship 2020 Renewal Process
The students who have gone and applied for the scholarship and want to renew it need to apply for the renewal application of MYSY Scholarship 2020. The student needs to follow the below-listed steps to restore the scholarship application form.
- Firstly, the student needs to browse through the official website of the MYSY scholarship. https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
- Secondly, the student needs to log in and register for 2020-21.
- Thirdly, the student needs to click the renewal button.
- After this, the student needs to login to the account and fill the scholarship renewal form with the required documents, and submit the form.
How To Check MYSY Scholarship Application Status?
Many students worry about the status of their scholarship. It becomes difficult for the student to find out if their scholarship has been granted or not. MYSY scholarship portal gives the student power to check the status of scholarship on their own. The student needs to follow these simple steps.
- The student is required to the official site https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
- Secondly, the student then needs to click on the student’s status tab.
- After this, the student needs to enter the details asked, including the password.
- Next student needs to click on GET Student Details.
- As a result, the student will be able to see the status of the MYSY scholarship on the screen.
You can contact on the following helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. In case of any query regarding the scholarship.
Helpline number: 079-26566000, 7043333181
On the Internet, I Found Lots Of Website For Providing Information About the MYSY Scholarship. But As Per My Research I Did Not Get Proper Information. I’m Always Searching On Internet About MYSY Scholarship And It’s Complete Details. So, Today I Found the Best Website For MYSY Scholarship 2020 Complete Details. The Website Name Is Yojana Mahiti. In This Website, You Will Get Lots Of Information Which You Really Know Before Applying Application Form.