Students can check their IGNOU Revaluation Result with 30 days after submitting for the revaluation via online. Through online, everyone can check their details and further details in an extraordinary manner. By visiting the official website of IGNOU, one can able to get their revaluation result. In order to check the results, students have to enter their year in the checkbox along with their roll number.
IGNOU Revaluation Result 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University will allow aspirants those who are applied for the revaluation to crosscheck their scores in IGNOU exam 2019.
In case candidates are not happy with their results or they get failed then sure they can apply for the Revaluation Result. But they must apply it one month after the result announcement.
Candidates can get their Revaluation Form via an online portal in which respective details have to be filled correctly and then they have to submit the form at the center. There some fee will be charged for the revaluation, and all students must pay it then only can apply for it.
Suppose still students are unsatisfied with their Re-Checking Result, then they to apply for the supply paper to the right the exam again.
Procedure To Apply IGNOU Revaluation Form
In order to get the Re-Checking Result, students must know the official procedure to apply for it. Below, you can find the steps for applying the Re-Checking Form For June And December Exam:
- At first, from the official site, aspirants have to download the revaluation form and then must take a printout. www.ignou.ac.in
- Per subject, the charge will be Rs. 750.
- Students have to pay it in the form of DD and submit their filled revaluation form at the IGNOU evaluation center.
- If students want a photocopy of their answer sheets, then they have to pay an extra 100 for each subject and have to apply it within 45 days of result announcement.
- Also, students have to pay it in the form of DD and submit their filled revaluation form at the IGNOU evaluation center.
Candidates Can Check their Term End Exam Result through online mode just by experiencing the official gateway of the university. After the revaluation procedure is over the best score will be considered and refreshed in the candidate record.
Candidates can adhere to the guidelines referenced above, or they can experience the immediate connect to get the IGNOU Result legitimately on their advanced screen.
According to the IGNOU Website, after re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of unique scores and scores after reevaluation will be considered. After the presentation of the result, the individuals who got low scores in exams connected for revaluation of their scores.
Procedure To Check IGNOU Revaluation Result For June And December Term End Exam:
Within 30 days after applying for the IGNOU Revaluation Result, students can able to get their result. Just check out below, you can find the steps for checking the revaluation result.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official website of IGNOU. Which is: www.ignou.ac.in
- There, they can find a student support tab, have to make a click on it.
- After clicking the support tab, a drop-down list will appear.
- There, students have to select the result button.
- Next, it will be redirected to a new page.
- In the new page, different types of revaluation result links will appear for every years and course.
- From that list, students have to select their years and courses without any change.
- After entering the year and course, students must enter their roll number
- Then, they have to click the submit option and finally, the Revaluation Result will be displayed on your screen.
The changed scores or evaluation after re-evaluation will be imparted to the candidate on receipt of revaluation result, and the result of re-evaluation will likewise make accessible on the IGNOU site.
A short time later, college announces the IGNOU Revaluation Scorecards of connected candidates. The base time required for re-evaluation will be thirty days from the application receipt date.
Applicants can check their result status by utilizing their separate roll number so ensure that you ought to have your roll number at the time of checking the Indira Gandhi National Open University Revaluation Result.
With the assistance of revaluation, the candidates get shot of getting more scores after the IGNOU Result announcement candidates who are not satisfied with the scores acquired in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the appropriate response content. On account of this candidate, who gets low scores in exam apply for its revaluation of answer sheets.
The revaluation is admissible for hypothesis paper as it were. In basic words, revaluation implies rechecking of answers once again. Candidates can apply for the revaluation inside the one month from the announcement of result date.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in