Students and professionals, those who could not able to attend the regular classes are first looking out for this IGNOU MBA Admission. This IGNOU is consists of around 4 million candidates, which is considered as one of the largest university around the world. From the excess of the distance learning courses, the Indira Gandhi National Open University distance MBA courses are the most demanded courses among most of the candidates.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2019
The total duration of IGNOU MBA Courses will be of around 2.5 yrs to 8 yrs. With the 8 years, the candidates must complete everything which is needed to get the degree in a successful manner. But, it has been recommended to complete the MBA degree from Indira Gandhi National Open University within less period of time.
Eligibility Criteria For Distance MBA Course:
- To Get the MBA Admission In IGNOU, there will be no age limit.
- Students from the general category have to score around 50% in the graduation process within three years to get the Distance MBA admission.
- Whereas students from the reserved category have to score around 45% in the graduation process within three years to get the distance MBA admission.
- Apart from that, candidates must have to be getting passed in the OPENMAT entrance exam. This entrance exam will be conducted twice a year all around the globe.
- After students getting pass marks in the exam, they have to get the result receipt that they needed to get the Registration Form which is offered in the Student Prospectus and student handbook.
- Along with that, they have to submit the original documents of the OPENMAT entrance test, and some more need documents like OPENMAT score card original copy, attested certificate copies, caste certificates.
- If you are professional, then you have to submit the experience certificate.
- Then program fees have to be submitted in the D.D. form to the IGNOU Regional Centers director.
The student must be graduated as well as must clear OPENMAT entrance test. After passing the form, candidates have to fill up the IGNOU MBA Admission Form. It will be sent to the regional director.
Examinations And Assignments For MBA Course:
- The exam for the MBA course will be conducted in the month of June and December.
- The assignment must submit before the last date since it will carry some marks in the main examinations.
How To Apply IGNOU Admission Form For MBA Course?
- Student First of Visit The IGNOU Official Website Which is: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Find Out Register Yourself Option And Click On It.
- After The Click, You Will Be Able To Access Admission Form For MBA Course.
- Read The Eligibility Criteria Before The Filling Application Form.
- Then Fillup The Application Form With Out Any Mistake And Click On Submit Button.
- Once the Application Form Has been Submitted, You Will get Login credentials by University.
Name of Courses For IGNOU Distance MBA:
Candidates have to choose any kind of stream, where to take the admission of diploma courses and some other IGNOU Distance Education MBA courses. The different courses are
- Financial markets practice
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Human resource management
The courses which have been provided by the Indira Gandhi National Open University consist of the multimedia design and the technology packed systems of delivery. They are provided through the countrywide network of the study areas. It is also to be noted that, the Study Materials for All Courses will be provided by the Indira Gandhi National Open University on time whenever it is very necessary. Candidates must prepare projects, assignments via utilizing the provided study materials. Sure this kind of process will be very much effective.
What is MBA Fee Structure?
- Fees For Indian Candidates
Totally, Rs. 37, 800 INR will be the IGNOU MBA Course Fee for the purpose of distance MBA. In this program, there are almost 21 courses are available. Per course, the fee will be Rs. 1800 and so totally it will be of Rs. 37, 800 INR.
- Fees For Other Countries Candidates
Totally, USD $ 7, 350 have to be paid for the purpose of distance MBA. In this program also, there are almost 21 courses available. Per course, the fee will be USD $ 250, and so totally it will be of USD $ 7, 350.
- Fees For SAARC Countries Candidates
Totally, Rs. 63, 000 INR has to be paid for the purpose of distance MBA. In this program also, there are almost 21 courses are available. Per course, the fee will be Rs. 3000 and so totally it will be of Rs. 63, 000 INR.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in