Indra Gandhi National Open University releases the IGNOU Exam Form For December 2019 on its official website, which is ignou.ac.in. The only candidates who have successfully finished their assignment works are qualified for appearing for TEE and filling up the exam form. If you want to participate in the Term End Exam, you must fill out the Online Examination Form.
IGNOU Exam Form 2019 For December Exam
It is pleasing news for students that examination forms are available in both the IGNOU regional centers and its study centers. You must fill out your IGNOU TEE Exam Form before the due date. If you desire to collect more useful details regarding the exam form, you can read this article properly.
Instruction For Online Submission Of December TEE Exam
|Submission Date||Late Fee Amount||Submission Mode|
|05th September To 05th October 2019||ZERO||Online|
|06th October To 20th October 2019||Rs.500-/||Online|
|21st October to 31st October 2019||Rs.1000/-||Online|
|1st November to 30th November 2019||Rs.1000/-||Offline (At Regional Centres)|
Read Important Instruction Before Submission Of IGNOU Examination Form
It is advised for candidates to look at the following instructions before filling the IGNOU Examination Form.
- Students can apply on only choose programs for that they are qualified. Otherwise, the form is canceled.
- If you want to check the eligibility, you can enter your program code and nine digit enrolment number on the official portal of IGNOU.
- You are allowed to take only the TEE of the subjects, the assignment will be completed on time. If the assignments are not submitted on time, your admit cards or hall tickets will not upload on IGNOU Site.
- If your results are not uploaded, you can wait for your next TEE results on the official portal of IGNOU.
- You should fill out your next IGNOU Online Form after the results are released. However, you must fill out the form before the due date.
- If you are qualified to appeal in the IGNOU Exam, but the programs are not linked which is offered in the 1st point, you can inform to this mail ID email@example.com.
- You can pay the exam fee of Rs. 150 per theory and also Rs. 150 per practical. The examination fees are not refundable in any situation.
- The fee is refunded only in case of any technical issue. The refund is made in a similar account through that payment was made.
- During the Online Form Submission, students are asked to give the code of their examination center. It is advised for candidates to download a list of PDF through the official website.
- Once the form has filled successfully, you will look at the REGISTRATION NUMBER on display. It is an essential number that helps you to check the Examination Form Status.
- The students are capable of checking their Status online almost twenty-two hours after successfully fill up their examination forms.
- It is advised for international students to submit your examination form via the International Division. The examination fee for international students is applicable based on the norms of International Divisions.
- Hall Ticket For Term End Exam will be available on the official website roughly about 10 to 15 days before the term-end examinations.
How To Submit IGNOU Online Form For Term End Exam?
When the Indira Gandhi National Open University announces the Online Exam Form Date, you can start to fill out and submit your term-end examination form.
- The foremost step is to go the official website of IGNOU where you can choose and enter the program code available in the list. https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- Read The Instruction Of Submission Online Form.
- After That, Scroll Down And Tick On Declaration.
- Then Click On Proceed To Fill Online Examination Form Button.
- Enter Your Programme Code, Enrolment Number, And Choose Payment Mode.
- After That, Click On Submit Button.
- Then Select Your programs And Fill Up Examination Form.
- Submit Your Programs Exam Form And Pay Exam Fees.
- After Complete Whole Process, You Have To Note Down Your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Take Print Out.
Examination Form Fees
|150 Per Theory Course||Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking|
|150 Per Practical Course|
What Are The Details Fill up In The Online Exam Form?
The students must give all the required details required by the examination form of IGNOU.
- You can choose and also enter your program code
- Also, you can select the code of examination center
- Choose the practical exam
- Finally, select your theory courses
We are advised to carry the Submitted Exam Form Print While You Are Going To Printing Out Your Hall Ticket. In any instance, if you forget Registration OR Enrolment Number then the submitted exam form will help you to download IGNOU Hall Ticket. Along with this, you have to contact Regional Center and aks duplicate copy of Exam Form Or Enrolment Number to download the exam hall ticket.