Are You One Of Those Student Who Always Wants To Check IGNOU Exam Fees Before Filling Exam Form? Also, Wants To Know How Much Fees Per Subject?. Then This Article Only For You.
You must have a clear idea about IGNOU Subject Wise Exam Fees and then have to make payment. Each subject charge will differ, so always note down those details.
IGNOU Exam Fees
The IGNOU Term End Exam (TEE) form has been released by Indira Gandhi National Open University On the official website www.ignou.ac.in, students can able to apply for the Term End Exam. The IGNOU Exam Form along with the details is available at the regional center and study center of IGNOU Website.
|Examination Fees||Payment Mode|
|Rs.150/- Per Theory Exam Course||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Rs.150/- Per Practical Exam Course|
|Rs.1000 For Late Fees|
Students can fill this exam form after submitting the Assignment. The IGNOU Exam Fees can able to pay via online through net banking or credit card or debit card. Students have to pay the fees for the term-end exam before the last date provided in notification. If failed, then they will not be allowed to attend the exam. Students will also get notified by the university regarding the fees details.
Procedure To Pay IGNOU Term End Exam Fee
The candidates have to be informed about the code for the MLIS will MLS and BA, B.Com; B/Sc will be BDP. Below, you can check out the details of How To Submit IGNOU Exam Form? And How To Paying IGNOU Written Exam Fees?.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Then the official home page of IGNOU will appear.
- After that, you have to click the link which redirects to the online submission form of the Term End Exam (TEE).
- Then, carefully read the instruction and guideline.
- Select the declaration option.
- Then select “Proceed to Fill Online Exam Form” option.
- After that, you have to click the program.
- Your roll number has to be entered.
- Then choose the payment mode.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then the official exam application form will appear.
- Fill up the form.
- Finally, you can pay the IGNOU Term End Exam Fees.
Things To consider About IGNOU June, December Exam Fees
Candidates those who are considered as eligible for attending this IGNOU Term End Exam must have to submit the Assignment related to their courses. Based on the assignment submission, the application form will be provided for the candidates to proceed further.
After filling the application form, it is must to pay the exam fee immediately. Because, at the last time, there may problem will occur in online payment. The server may get crash or some other internet problem. So it is better to pay the exam fee as early as possible to avoid the tough circumstances.
If you are not made the payment within the last date of exam fees, then you will be charged fine along with the fee. By paying the fees and fine, you are allowed to attend the exam. IGNOU will also announce the last date of the complete payment termination process. After that, no one can able to pay the exam fees. Even you are ready to pay more fees, the university will never collect it from you. So, it better to be quick in paying IGNOU Term End Exam Fee and collect the hall ticket after it has released.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in