The wait is finally over as IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card is finally released. Several candidates have been eyeing on the IGNOU B.Ed course as it is one of the most popular courses of the university. The course aims to build impactful and skillful teachers. The course has been designed in a way which gives teachers a blend of both practical knowledge and theoretical knowledge.
IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the IGNOU Admit Card for B.Ed from only the official website of IGNOU which is www.ignou.ac.in.
The Indra Gandhi National Open University is one of the oldest universities in the country which provides both full time and part-time courses Currently the university is run by the central government where a total of over 4 million students are enrolled. IGNOU is also the largest university in the world to cater to many open courses.
Procedure To Download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket
The Indra Gandhi National University is one of the largest organizations which is a very student-friendly organization. It has been a blessing for all the candidates as it has given the students a huge platform to choose from. The Hall Ticket Downloading Procedure which has been made by the university are very simple and easy. Keeping in mind the valuable time of the students, it has made the procedures so technologically easy for the students.
If you are one of those candidates, who finds it difficult to register himself or herself for Downloading IGNOU B.ed Hall Ticket, then you can check this article. Here a step by step guide has been given to explain How To Download IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card?
- The candidate needs to visit the IGNOU official website. http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Once the official website has been browsed, the candidate then next needs to Goto to the student zone.
- Then the candidate needs to open the Result page And click on to the admit card/hall ticket link.
- Once the candidate has properly open admit card/hall ticket page without any errors, the candidates will see the IGNOU B.Ed hall ticket in front of them.
- Then they need to click on B.ed Admit Card Link.
- After That, Enter 9 Digit Enrolment Number And Click On Submit Button.
- Then the candidate needs to download the admit card and keep it with themselves.
- The hard copy is very important as the candidates need to print out the hard copy and keep it while going to the exam hall.
Procedure To Retrieve password for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card
There are a lot of times when the candidates forget the password. While registering for the B.Ed Admission Form, the candidate needs to set up their login id with a proper password. However, even if the candidate forgets the password he or she does not need to worry.
Here are some of the steps which one needs to take to retrieve the password:
- The candidate needs to go browse through the official website, which is ntaignou.nic.in.
- Once the official website is open, the candidate then needs to click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- The candidate will be needed to put in their official email id, as the password re-setting link will be automatically mailed to the official email id of the candidate.
- The candidate then needs to click on the official link, and choose a proper password which is not easily forgettable but at the same time not trackable also.
- The candidate at the end just needs to click on ‘OK’ and the password will be reset.
The candidate needs to make sure to read the procedures properly before downloading the IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card. The candidates also need to keep in point that once they google about any information related to IGNOU, several links, and pages open and confuses the candidate.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in